* Preparation of your wedding budget and assistance with organizing your expenses
* Refer available ceremony and reception venues that complement your style, anticipated guest count, desired location and budget.
* Refer exceptional wedding professionals for your event such as photographers, cinematographers, invitations, floral designers and decorators, musicians, officiants, etc.
* Refer professional makeup artists, hairdressers, masseuse, manicurist/pedicurist, barbers
* Finalize and review of vendor/venue contracts
* Coordinate and attend vendor meetings to finalize details
* Vendor/Venue payment management with due date reminders
* Attend final meetings with the venue catering coordinator to finalize your event order
* Receive/track guest RSVP's
* Assistance with guest table assignments
* Guidance with your floor plan
* Research and organize Rehearsal Dinners, Next-Day Brunches, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, Out-of-Town Guest Accommodations, and other services as requested
* Expertise in the fine nuances of cultural and multi-cultural weddings
* Coordinate rehearsal if needed or requested
* Ensure that your wedding planning and wedding day is stress free!!
* Includes the “Day of Wedding Coordination” services during the wedding day
Day of Wedding Coordination
A “Day-Of” Wedding Coordinator is for brides and grooms who have planned their wedding by themselves; however, instead of relying on family and friends to make sure everything runs smoothly the day of, they need a professional to execute the entire wedding.
PRIOR TO WEDDING DAY
* In person consultation to discuss the specifics of the wedding day.
* Unlimited phone calls and emails for any concerns or questions prior to the wedding day.
* Confirm all contracts with vendors and ensure that they are aware of final details prior to event day.
* Confirm all appointments made the day of, for the bride and such as hair, makeup, etc...
* Confirm with the wedding party as to where and what time they need to be the day of
AT BRIDES “GETTING DRESSED” LOCATION:
* Ensure that bride's room is completely decorated and the dress, shoes, etc. is perfect
* Coordinate any food deliveries and set up
* Coordinate any floral arrangement deliveries and decoration set up
* Make sure personal flowers i.e. bridal bouquet, bridesmaids flowers and father of the bride’s boutonnière arrive on time
* Make sure photographer and videographer arrives on time.
* Gather bride, bridal party and immediate family for photos
* Communicate with best man to make sure groom is getting dressed and on-time
* Ensure that transportation arrives on time and instruct wedding party as to when to depart for ceremony
*Decor and event styling
* Ensure that ceremony location has been decorated if requested
* Ensure that ushers/bridesmaids arrive on time
* Ensure that personal flowers i.e., flower girl bouquet/baskets, ushers boutonnières, bridesmaids bouquets are all present and in perfect condition
* Ensure that ceremony musicians have arrived and direct them as to where to set up
* Confirm the music that ceremony musicians will play during the ceremony, as well as start times for each piece of music.
* Communicate with bride and groom so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony
* Line up the bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
* Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
* Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos
PRIOR TO RECEPTION
* Ensure that vendors are arriving on time and are aware as to where to set up i.e. wedding band, florist, and caterer
* Arrange escort cards
* Make sure reception flowers/décor is set up according to flower order
* Meet with catering staff to confirm food timeline
* Set up guest book, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils, favors
* Set up table numbers/names and menu cards
*Decor and event styling
* Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour
* Look over dining tables and make sure they are set up properly
* Help guests locate their escort cards and dining tables
* Locate bride and groom and instruct them to stay to the side of main dining room until they receive cue for their introduction and first dance
* Cue band when the majority of guests have found their tables and bride and groom are ready to be introduced
* Cue band, photographer, and videographer when important events take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts and parent dances
* Be aware of timing of catering service and make sure people are served promptly
* Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors at the end of the evening (no negotiation in the terms of vendor contracts will be handled by the coordinator)
* Remain easily accessible to prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your wedding
* Ensure that your wedding day is stress free